Created by Aitor Arregi, Jon Garaño, and Jose Mari Goenaga, Balenciaga is an upcoming American biopic that will premiere in 2023 in both Spanish and French.
The storyline of the series follows the hurdles and difficulties faced by designer Cristóbal Balenciaga in his way of becoming the most prominent and humble fashion icon. Produced by Disney+, the series will going to be a great fun.
It stars Gemma Whelan, Belén Cuesta, Alberto San, Josean Bengoetxea, Thomas Coumans, Elvira Cuadrupani, Patrice Thibaud as the lead star cast.
Are Gemma Whelan, Alberto San Juan and more joining the Cast of ‘Balenciaga’?
Yes, it has been officially announced by Disney Plus that
Gemma Whelan, Alberto San Juan and more joined the Cast of ‘Balenciaga’. It will be a multi star show which is going to depict the lifestyles and journey of famous designer Cristóbal Balenciaga.
San Juan spoke about how impressed he is to be a part of the project saying: “Being part of this project is an honor: for the character, the script, the directors and the team in general. It’s a challenge for everyone. As it always is, but this time a little more. It’s almost like making three films in four months, in different languages and with an interval of a few decades between the beginning and the end. In a nutshell: it’s an emotion!”
Other Cast of ‘Balenciaga’?
Disney Plus has already announced the confirmation regarding the upcoming season of ‘Balenciaga’. That said, it would be very easy for anyone to discover the cast of the first edition ‘Balenciaga’. Despite the cast announced by the makers, we can count on the arrival of some new faces as well.
Here are the cast members who are recently announced to be seen in the series…
- Gemma Whelan will play as Prudence Glynn
- Belén Cuesta will play as Fabiola
- Alberto San Juan will play as Cristóbal Balenciaga
- Adam Quintero will play as Ramón Esparza
- Josean Bengoetxea will play as Nicolás Bizkarrondo
- Thomas Coumans will play as Wladzio d’Attainville
- Elvira Cuadrupani will play as Bettina Ballard
- Patrice Thibaud will play as Christian Dior
- Isabelle Brès will play as Jeanne Lanvin
- Cecilia Solaguren will play asVirgilia Mendizabal
- Eva Blay will play as Elsa Schiaparelli
- Anne-Victoire Olivier will play as Audrey Hepburn
- Anouk Grinberg will play as Coco Chanel
- Gabrielle Lazure will play as Carmel Snow
- Simon Kirschner will play as Gustav Zumsteg
- Roxane Duran will play as Cécile
- Rachel Lascar will play as Isabelle d’Attainville
- Jimmy Shaw will play as Periodista copiador
- Marta Yanci will play as Clienta Dior
As of now, no trailer regarding the upcoming biopic series, ‘Balenciaga’ has been released by the makers. Disney Plus has only released a teaser cum first look of the series, you may watch it one Disney’s official YouTube channel.